Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

5.25.2012

I'm A Glamette!

So last week I entered a card design over at The Friday Mashup! and I'm so humbled that my card was named as a Mashup Glamette! Which means, I get to post this honorary badge:

There were so many great posts and such fabulous designs... it's not too late to head on over to check them all out! And don't hesitate to comment on your favourite designs because it's always nice to know that people appreciate your work. :)

I've only recently started getting involved with these types of challenges and let me tell you, they are TONS of fun! Not only do they get your creative juices flowing, but it's unbelievable to see all the different creations people come up with just from a single sketch. I highly recommend that you at least try one out. But I warn you... once you start, you won't be able to stop!

I'll probably be back later with pictures of a few things I've been working on...

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your win, Steph! Your card is fabulous! Aren't challenges great fun?! Can' t wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!