Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.24.2012

Cherries Please!

I know Button Buddies has been around for a while now, but it's been on my wish list since the beginning and I finally got my hands on it. I kept pushing it down the wish list as new stuff came out. I hoard buttons because I love 'em and yet, don't use them too often. I bought this stamp set to get me using all my buttons! Here's my first card with my newly acquired set:

Paper: Whisper White, Real Red
Ink: Early Espresso (marker), Old Olive (marker)
Stamps: Button Buddies, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Tools: Big Shot, Designer Frames EF, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch
Accessories: Buttons
This is probably the cleanest and simplest card I've ever done. I usually like lots of layers and embellishments, but I was feeling the "less is more" vibe for this one.

All I did was start with a Whisper White note card and emboss it with one of the Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folders. After that, I inked up the cherry stamp from the Button Buddies set with my Early Espresso and Old Olive markers, stamped it and added the buttons with glue dots. I popped up the sentiment with Dimensionals and viola!, a CAS card done in less than 5 minutes.

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph


1 comment:

  1. Love it Steph! Very CAS...not your usual style, but fantastic none-the-less!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!