Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.04.2012

Lovely Flowers, Meet Fabulous Florets

I just love flowers, and the Fabulous Florets stamp set is one of my all time favs! I paired the stamp set with some of the Lovely Flowers DSP from the (retired) Hostess pack. That DSP just has such a beautiful and colourful array of floral images. I decided to fuse the two together and this is what I came up with:



I decided to keep this card blank both inside and out. Perhaps I'll add a sentiment later on if I need it, but for now, I didn't want to detract from the focal flowers on the front. I think this card could work for just about any occasion anyway...

I stamped the leaf image from Fabulous Florets in Old Olive on top of the two Old Olive DSP strips. The back of that DSP paper had Melon Mambo with tiny polka dots. How fabulous are Old Olive and Melon Mambo together, eh?! Next, I stamped a floral image from the same stamp set on to Melon Mambo card stock and cut them out. I flicked up the sides of the flowers to give them a 3D look and finished them off by adding a jewel to the centers.

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Steph! I so love that DSP...but then, there isn't much DSP I don't love, now is there?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I'm your newest follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!

    Chanda
    www.onecraftymommy.com my su only site
    www.soNOTbetty.com my frugal/real food site

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!