Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.12.2012

A Sneak Peek

I'm very excited to be attending Regionals next weekend and at every SU! event, there's the option to Swap. Swapping is tons of fun. Sometimes it's an organized Swap (specific theme or product) and sometimes, as in this event, it's open to your imagination.

This weekend I've escaped up north for a little R&R and brought with me, the materials I need to put my Swaps together. I decided to do two different ones. Don't get too excited though, this is just a teaser. You'll have to tune in next weekend to see the full card fronts I designed!



I will tell you though that one is a bridal/wedding design and the other is a fall design. That's all the info you're getting, for now. :) Evil, I know. If you're reading this as a Demo and are attending the Hamilton Regionals next Saturday, I hope to be able to meet you in person.

Don't forget to come back next weekend to check out the full details of my Swap cards!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!