Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.21.2012

Christmas Swap

I recently participated in and organized swap from Leena Girsa. The goal was to showcase products from the Holiday Catalogue. I chose to focus on Christmas, using the Merry Minis stamp set. Here's what I came up with:

Paper: Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations, Whisper White
Ink: Crumb Cake
Stamps: Merry Minis, Greetings of the Season
Tools: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper TIEF, Sanding Block, Window Framelits, Merry Minis Punch Pack
Accessories: Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Glimmer Brads, White Bakers Twine
I just love the new Core'dinations card stock! Not only do you get texture, but get different colour tones too. I didn't think this card needed too much more when I featured the Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations card stock. It's just so beautiful on it's own.

I also knew I wanted my ornaments to hang, but didn't just want to glue them to the paper, so I got the idea to hang them in a "window" using the Window Framelits.

To finish off, I added a banner with a bow and my Swap was done. I hope the group liked it.

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!