Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.10.2012

Did You Hear?

SU! retired fabric is on sale... for only $1.19!! While I admit (sadly) that I don't know how to sew, I can say that it works great for papercrafting too! Did you know you can use our fabric for card making and scrapbooking? Here's a quick card I whipped up with some of the retiring fabric:


Paper: Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations, Pool Party
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Stamps: Tiny Tags
Tools: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper TIEF, Sand Blocks, Window Frame Framelits
Accessories: Candy Cane Christmas Fabric

All I did to get this look is rip strips of fabric (I like the frayed edge) and adhere them to my card base. The trick when using fabric to paper is to use our Big Shot Adhesive Sheets. These are great because you can cut them to any size you want and despite the name, they are not just for use in the Big Shot!

For my focal image, I cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations Card Stock with the second smallest Framelit from the Window Frames Collection. I sanded it a bit and then mounted it on a piece of fabric I cut that was the next size up.

I tied a strip of fabric in a knot and adhered it with a glue dot to some tiny tags I punched out with the Little Labels Punch Pack.

The fabric is a great deal and it's only while supplies last! Check out the fabric on sale below and contact me today to place your order.
What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!