Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.26.2012

Every Girl Loves...

...A great pair of shoes! And what Bride wouldn't love a great pair of shoes with some bling?! Today I created a card featuring a great shoe from the Fabulous You set.

Paper: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink: Pretty in Pink, VersaMark
Stamps: Fabulous You, Itty Bitty Banners
Tools: Big Shot, Elegant Lines TIEF, heat tool
Accessories: Pewter EP, Jewels, Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
This shoe is just so girly and I think, gives a bridal feel, depending on what you do with it. I decided to heat emboss it with Pewter and then added some bling to the heal and a few more on the toe. I dry embossed the lower half of the card and then accented my banner with some handmade rosettes that my sideline Sandy taught the team to make. Aren't they precious?! So simple too!

To make some rosettes of your own, just punch the size circle of your choice and start cutting around in a spiral toward the center. Leave a small tab and then start rolling the spiral around into a tight (or loose) rosette. Secure the rolled rosette to the tab in the center with some glue or a glue dot and you're done. Simple, eh?!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

2 comments:

  1. Love how you 'stepped up' (sorry couldn't resist) to the team challenge to use your rosettes! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Steph, I am SO in love with this card!!! What a perfect way to use the rosettes!! I absolutely MUST get this set now that I've see what you've done with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!