Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.15.2012

I'm Still Here!

 
How true is that saying?! Art definitely brings a smile to my face and makes me all warm inside. But lately I've been feeling pretty "eh" because "art" has been lacking in my life. I've been suffering a sinus infection and on top of all the nastiness with that, I've had a perma-headache for the last week. So I'm sure you can understand why I haven't been around much.

I know it's been a few days since my last post and the last couple of posts have been "short & sweet"... but I just wanted to mention that I'm still here and hope to be back in the swing of things very shortly.

I've gotta rest up for the Regionals on Saturday though, so I'll still take it easy for the next couple of days. Hope you are doing well and have plenty of "art" in your life right now.

Thanks for sticking with me and continuing to read my Blog. Your support is very much appreciated!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!