Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.29.2012

More Organization Tips

In addition to my previous posts about embellishment and ribbon storage, I have another organizational tip to share with you today. I use old mason jars and clothes pegs to store baker's twine, ribbon off the spool and ribbon scraps.

 


Just like everything else, I like to see what I have (if space allows). If I don't see it, I don't remember to use it. Plus, sometimes looking around and seeing the colours and types of embellishments I have inspire me to create something great.

I have these jars sitting on a bookshelf underneath my spools of ribbon. They're not within reaching distance to my workspace, but close enough to be able to get up and get something when I need it.

This solution has worked for me for a couple of years now and maybe it'll work for you too.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!