Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.22.2012

Organize Those Embellies!

I don't know about you, but I love to use embellishments and can never seem to have enough... but I have enough to last me for years! haha.

A couple of years ago I was determined to re-purpose a spinning rack that I had (used to hold 160 bottles of paint).  I just couldn't bring myself to get rid of the rack when I was no longer painting and thought there must be another use for it!

After I finally sourced out the perfect containers at Lee Valley (such a wicked store!), it did exactly what I had invisioned:



As I mentioned above, the rack holds 160 bottles, but because I organize by colour and style, it's not quite enough. :) At least, that's what I tell myself about my obsession anyway. Regardless, it works marvelously! Each square section on my rack measured 1-1/2", so I chose the 1" and 1-1/4" bottles to hold my stash.

I'm very happy with how I re-purposed this rack and perhaps this post has inspired you to re-purpose something... or maybe you have this rack and will turn it into an embellishment holder too!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. I'm drooling.... WOW! The organizational freak in me loves it!!! Great 'upcycling' project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!