Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.03.2012

Thanks a Bunch

I have a simple card for you today that uses many new products - both from the main catty and the new Holiday Catalogue that went live August 1st. If you haven't received your copy of the Holiday catty yet, please contact me for a FREE one.

Paper: More Mustard, Lovely Flowers DSP (retired)
Ink: Old Olive, Perfect Plum
Stamps: Friendship Preserves
Tools: Big Shot, Preserves Framelits, Chevron TIEF, Paper Piercing Template, Piercer, Mat
Like I said, this is a simple card, but I think there's a lot of punch because of the Chevron Textured Impression Embossing Folder and the layered stamped image with paper piercing.

After embossing my More Mustard card base and adding the strip of Lovely Flowers (retired) DSP, I stamped a stamp from the Friendship Preserves set twice, once in Old Olive and then again in Perfect Plum. I cut the "thanks a bunch" out from the image and popped it up with Dimensionals on top of the Old Olive piece that I cut using the coordinating Framelits. I love coordinating Framelits!! Before popping the entire thing up again on my card base, I used one of the new Paper Piercing Templates from the Holiday Catalogue and pierced around the top half of the image.

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!