Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.23.2012

Triple Time Stampin'

I'm sure this technique has many different names, but I'll refer it to Triple Time Stampin' as it was Dawn Olchefske's video that taught me how to do it.

I've seen many gorgeous cards created with this technique all over the web and they all look so different! I've wanted to try it for quite some time now and finally made one thanks to a fellow Demo, Laurie Reaume, who I had the pleasure of meeting at the Hamilton Regionals. She swapped with me and her swap used this technique. You can check out her card here.

Paper: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Perfect Plum, Riding Hood Red, Lucky Limeade, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Quint-Essential Flower
Accessories: Button, Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Jewels

 

Unlike other cards I've seen with this technique, I wanted some more dimension, so I decided to pop-up and layer my focal image and then add a button to the center. The Quint-Essential Flower Á La Carte Stamp was the perfect choice to accomplish this. Many of SU! punches coordinate perfectly with this stamp so that you can do as much, or as little layering as you please.

The following SU! punches work with this stamp set:
  • 2-3/8" Scallop Circle
  • 1-3/4" Scallop Circle
  • 1" Circle
  • 3/4" Circle
  • 1/2" Circle
This stamp is well worth the investment at only $10.95 cdn (w #126790) because of the endless possibilities you have with it! I'll be sure to feature some more cards with this stamp soon.

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!