Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

9.08.2012

Birthday Celebration!


Today is my birthday and in celebration, I'm offering a special promotion to you! For today only, I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on all Stampin' Up! orders.

Not into stamps and papercrafting?! No problem! Stampin' Up! offers many other great products too. I've included some links to items that you may find interesting below. These are perfect for quick gifts, homemade fun and more!

Also, if you didn't know, Stampin' Up! has a Promotion for September - FREE ribbon! With every $50.00 order (before tax and shipping), you can choose a FREE spool of ribbon - a $12.25 value! Check it out here for more information.

Feel free to pass this along to friends and family too. I'll extend my offer on to them and if they place an order, you get a special homemade gift from me!

With FREE shipping and a FREE spool of ribbon with every $50.00 order, this offer can't be sweeter!!

So get out your Catalogues (the Annual and Holiday) or search online at www.stampinup.com and start putting together your list. Remember, you only have 1 day to get FREE SHIPPING - Saturday, September 8th. This offer is only valid through me and not applicable to online orders. You must send me your wish list by end of day Saturday and payment arrangements will be needed by PayPal or E-mail Money Transfer before order is processed.

Digital Designing:
My Digital Studio (MDS) - try it out for 30-days for FREE. With MDS, you can create flyers, cards, photobooks and much more. Print from your home computer or bring to a print service. It's as easy as drag and drop with the right templates. **If you're a teacher, or a school that could use this program, ask me how you can receive the original MDS discs for FREE!**
  • Get more information here
Baking:
Make your gifts 100% homemade with Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps and accessories! They're so easy to use, great for both adults and kids (my 2 year old loves them) and even come with recipes! Order the food-safe stamps for fun at home, or order them with some gift-wrapping accessories and you've got great homemade gifts for the holidays!
Decor, Gifts & Gift Wrapping:
From personalized name and address stamps, to gift giving and wrapping, maybe you'll find what you're looking for at Stampin' Up!
Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!