Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

9.25.2012

Snowman Head

I'm finally getting in the Christmas spirit. I've been making several different Christmas cards lately. Today, I share a cute one I made that was inspired by a tag I saw on Pinterest (but it wasn't linked to the creator of it).

Paper: Whisper White, Concord Crush DSP, Glimmer Paper
Ink: Gumball Green
Stamp: Contempo Christmas (retired)
Tools: Big Shot, Snow Flurry Bigz Die, 2-1/2 Circle Punch
Isn't he so cute?! I just love him! I outlined his head with Dazzling Diamonds and also accented the snowflakes with it. I wanted lots of sparkle on this card. The DSP I used is not Christmas themed, and not really even a Christmas colour, but I think it works. I thought the little flower bursts looked like snowflakes.

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

3 comments:

  1. I didn't even notice "flowers." All I saw were SNOWFLAKES. Yes, he is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Steph! So cute and the DSP is perfect...not a flower in sight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! The snowman looks so cute. Thanks so much for sharing your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!