Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

11.27.2012

Mr. & Mrs. Snowman

Today I have a couple of cute tags to show you. I have seen many like this floating around the net, so I can't credit just one person with the idea. For my tags though, I used the stamp set Stylin' Snowfolk and that I have not seen yet. :)

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Black, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, Pool Party
Tools: Big Shot, Two Tags Bigz Die, Modern Label Punch, Curly Label Punch
Accessories: Basic Grey Ribbon, Primrose Petals Satin Stitched Ribbon, Baker's Twine
The base is a tag using the Two Tags Bigz Die. For the "Mr.", I made his hat using 1/2 the Curly Label Punch and the Modern Label Punch. All the stamping is using the Stylin' Snowfolk stamp set. Perhaps I was inspired by Movember, which is why I gave my "Mr." a stash... to finish off, I added a ribbon scarf to each.

I made this cute couple into a pair of hanging tags. Perfect for holiday gifts!

What do you think?

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!