Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

11.04.2012

Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge!

I'm so excited to be a Designer for Sunday Stamps! This is my first official design for the team and I'd love for you to head on over and play along this week. It's lots of fun and gets your creative juices flowing! This week is a sketch challenge and here is my design:


Paper: Primrose Petals, Very Vanilla, Birds of a Feather DSP, First Edition DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals
Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Petite Pairs
Tools: 2-1/2" Circle Punch
Accessories: Jewels
I stuck pretty closely to the sketch and thought it would be fun to punch out the shape to have a "peek through" window. To coordinate the jewels, I coloured them with a Sharpie to mimic Midnight Muse. Did you know you can do that?!

So, what are you waiting for? Go check out Sunday Stamps and this week's sketch!


Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Steph, so excited to have you! Wonderful card this week. I especially like the dimension you added to the flowers and what a fun idea punching out the shape :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team, Steph! I love your twist on this sketch - creating the little punched window with the greeting inside is awesome. Love your popped up flower - and colouring the jewels - ingenious!!! I've coloured the pearls but not the rhinestones. Thanks for the inspiration - it's going to be great working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on this sketch, Steph. I love the way you alwasy think outside the box! Your design team gig is well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!