Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

12.04.2012

100 "Likes"!

 
My Facebook page reached 100 "likes" this morning... so I'm having a draw! If you don't "like" Hofkissed on Facebook yet, what are you waiting for?! Especially since there will be a draw today for Hofkissed Christmas merchandise (all handcrafted paper goods!).


Aside from that, I'll also share a project with you... perhaps one that will be given to the winner of my draw this afternoon (among other things)! Some adorable gift tags:


Paper: Naturals Ivory, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Gumball Green, Black
Stamps: No Peeking
Tools: Big Shot, Two Tags Bigz Die, Scallop Punch
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Baker's Twine, Jewels

Don't you just love these little characters?! They're from the No Peeking set. I coloured directly on the stamps with my Stampin' Write Markers and then punched them out with my Scallop Punch. I did the same for the sentiment (minus the punch). The tag was created with one of the two you get when you roll the Two Tags Bigz Die through the Big Shot. The scallop fits perfectly with it.

To finish off, I added some Baker's Twine and a few jewels for some bling.

Don't forget to get on over to Facebook to "like" my page (if you haven't already) and then comment on my post there about my draw for a second entry today by 2 p.m. EST.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!