Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

12.25.2012

Merry Christmas

Wishing you & yours a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and happy holiday season!

Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Festival of Prints DSP Pack
Stamps: Snowflake Soiree
Tools: Big Shot, Window Framelits, Lacy Brocade TIEF, Heat Tool
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, 1-1/4" Cherry Cobbler Ribbon (retired)
Techniques: Heat Embossing
Of course, I also have to show you my last Christmas card of the season. :) This card was made using scraps on my desk from previous projects, but I like the way it turned out and I hope you do too. I added a banner out of ribbon and some heat embossing. I also popped up the ornament to give the card some depth.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!