Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

12.18.2012

Yummy Goodness

These gingerbread cookies look good enough to eat thanks to the Scentsational stamp set and coordinating Holiday Collection Framelits.

Paper: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Festival of Prints DSP Stack
Stamps: More Merry Messages, Scentsational
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Tools: Big Shot, Holiday Collection Framelits, 1-1/4" Scallop Punch
Accessories: Jewels, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Red Dazzling Details
This isn't an original idea... there are many cards floating around the WWW with half-eating gingerbread cookies. I used the 1-1/4" Scallop Circle to take chunks out of my gingerbread cookies. Then I added some Dazzling Details and popped each up with Dimensionals.

The sentiment is from More Merry Messages and to finish off, I added some ribbon trim with a tiny bow and jewels for added detail and bling.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!