Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

1.16.2013

For the Mashup

It's been a loooooong time since I've played along with any online challenges. The Friday Mashup is one that I've enjoyed and I decided to play along this week...

Paper: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP (SAB Sneak Peek)
Ink: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit
Stamps: Simply Soft (Retired Hostess), Perfect Punches, En Francais
Tools: Big Shot, Honeycomb TIEF, Labels Framelits, XL Oval
Accessories: Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon
This card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest by Kristin Moore. I went a little overboard on the patterns maybe, but I think it works. The challenge this week is to use at least three of the suggested colours (Early Espresso, Summer Starfruit, Tangerine Tango, Island Indigo, Sahara Sand) &/or to use patterns. I mashed it up by doing both.

I had a lot of fun making this card and I hope you like it!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love all the layering of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love your beautiful card, Steph!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card, I love how you stamped on the DCP. Looks great. :)0 Love that stamp too, another one for my wishlist...lol...

    Hugs, Rosalien

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the papers you chose. I am so glad you joined us at the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely is that simply soft, how sad it its retired & I wont be able to get it anymore! Love how you have used the enfrancais to soften the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. I am not one that usually mixes the papers up in this way, but your card turned out great, and I love the effect you've achieved. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card has beautiful layering of both patterns and images. Great job! Thank you for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!