Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

1.02.2013

My "Baby" Turns 3!

No card to show you today, but a yummy cake. Also not one that I made, but my awesome mom made for my "baby" girl who turns 3 today!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by...

She can be a girly girl, but also loves her trucks and "mighty machines", her Thomas the Train winter boots, etc. I just love her to pieces and I know she'll LOVE this cake too:


She woke up asking (begging) to see her cake and continues to ask me about where it's hiding. I just keep telling her that I'm not telling, but I almost can't wait myself to see her reaction tonight!

Remember that today is the last day to order those products you love from the Holiday Catalogue... tomorrow the Spring Catalogue goes live!

I'll be back tomorrow with another project.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!