Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

3.27.2013

Everybunny for Sunday Stamps

It's another week, which means it's another challenge over at Sunday Stamps. Joan has a wonderful colour challenge for us this week! Check it out:

Paper: Calypso Coral, So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry Paper Stack (Brights), Watercolour Paper
Ink: Brights Watercolour Crayons
Stamps: Everybunny
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots TIEF, Blossom Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch
I just love the bright colours for this week's challenge. I find So Saffron to be a rather dull yellow, but it seems much brighter when paired with the other colours, don't you think?! I kept the card fairly simple. I focused mainly on the image, which I watercoloured with my crayons and a Blender Pen. I hadn't used those in a while...

Instead of adding bling, I added a couple of banners from the Brights Paper Stack and cut three petals from the Blossom Punch. I popped up my image and the three petals for a little dimension.

Hope you like my design and head on over to Sunday Stamps to play along with us!


Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. Steph this is adorable.. I love how you used the challenge colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!