Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

4.21.2013

Calypso Coral Stays... and Saying "Hi" at Sunday Stamps!

Good morning & happy Sunday! I was so excited to hear that Calypso Coral is sticking around when Stampin' Up! announced their Colour Refresh a couple of weeks ago. I was just as excited when I saw the Colour Challenge this week at Sunday Stamps with Calypso Coral, Basic Grey & Very Vanilla. Such a sweet combo!


Paper: Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Epic Day DSP (This & That)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Basic Grey
Stamps: A Round Array
Tools: 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch
Accessories: Washi Tape, Pearls
This card is filled with product from the NEW 2013 - 2014 Catalogue. The best part is that you can get these products now! The DSP & Washi Tape (so excited for this!!) is from the new This and That line. It's available for purchase in a bundle (with a discount!) or on it's own until the end of the month. Then it won't be available again for purchase until June.

The stamp set is also new - A Round Array - and is available in a sweet bundle with the coordinating punch for 15% off until May 30th. The bundle price will not be available in the new catalogue.

This card was quick & simple to piece together. I cut the card layer from the DSP and then stamped various images from A Round Array on a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock. I adhered the VV piece with Washi Tape (awesome product & totally re-positional!) and then double popped-up my sentiment.

Hope you like my card and will play along with us this week. Don't forget to get some inspiration from the other Design Team members too!


Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

  1. I am beyond excited about SU having Washi Tape now... LIke, to the point where I'm literally giddy. Equally as excited to see it on your card this week! :) Such a fun card and perfect challenge for some of the new goodies. Hope all is well with you and the family! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!