Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

4.23.2013

Circle Butterfly CASE

I created this card a while back, but never got the opportunity to post it. So long ago in fact that I forget now who I CASEd this card from or where I even came across it! :s Sorry!

Paper: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Lovely Flowers DSP (retired)
Tools: Circle Punches, Butterfly Punch
Accessories: Jewels
Is this card clean & simple (CAS) or what?! Sometimes simplicity is best, although, I can't believe I didn't do any stamping on this card! I popped up all the circles and added some small jewels for some bling. I think the Stripes TIEF was the best choice for this card... I think I'll even create more just like this, but in different colour tones. I like it so much!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

P.S. Don't forget that the SU! Retiring List will be posted tonight at midnight (MDT)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!