Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

4.11.2013

Give Thanks. Give Gift Packs.

Today I have a simple set of note cards. I CASEd the design from Leena Girsa. She always inspires me! Check them out:



Paper: Note cards & envelopes
Ink: Midnight Muse, Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink,
Early Espresso, Elegant Eggplant, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit
Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Sincere Salutations (retired)
Each set comes with four cards and four envelopes. These cards are strictly stamping - the Everything Eleanor stamp set is perfect for this type of collage stamping because it has a lot of elements. All you need aside from this stamp set is a sentiment and the card is complete.

For my colour schemes, I referred to one of my favourite tools - the Colour Coach. If you don't have one, I highly recommend it... but you should wait until the new catalogue because of the "Colour Refresh" that Stampin' Up! has announced. In case you missed it, here are the details:


Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!