Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

4.07.2013

Spring Colours for Sunday Stamps

Well, the sun is shinning here, for the moment, but it certainly doesn't feel like Spring out there! I'm hosting the challenge this week at Sunday Stamps and chose some spring-like colours for this week's colour challenge.

Paper: Not Quite Navy, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Not Quite Navy
Stamps: Best of Flowers, Bitty Banners
Tools: Big Shot, Honeycomb TIEF, Scallop Border & 1-1/4" Circle Punch
Accessories: So Saffron Ribbon (retired)
I was excited to ink up my Best of Flowers stamp set for the first time... I just love the images. The size of the images are smaller than the originals, but for a card maker, they're perfect. Plus, the new image coordinates with the 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch! Who doesn't love a stamp & punch combo?!

If you need some more inspiration, check out what the rest of the design team has created for you and then post your project so that we too can get inspired!


Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

2 comments:

  1. Delightful card Steph! I LOVE how you used the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color challenge! Great way to showcase the best of flowers stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!