Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

6.05.2013

Doily Thanks

This card was one I designed for Sunday Stamps several weeks ago, but never got around to blogging about it. :( My life lately has been insanely busy!

My design was partially inspired by a card seen on Pinterest - a large background stamp was used and cut into quarters (or I assume so anyway since that's what I did). The card on Pinterest was quite simple... I jazzed it up by stamping the fuller image again and then adding a sentiment. Check it out:


Paper: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade
Stamps: Hello, Doily, A Round Array
Tools: Big Shot, Perfect Polk Dots TIEF, Punches: 7/8" Scallop, 1" Circle, Artisan Label
I'm really happy with the way this card turned out. I created an abstract layout that I felt fit with the way I stamped my image. I kept this card fairly simple... no bling! But I did add lots of dimension with some embossing and popping up my sentiment in two spots.

Hope you like my design... this is a great one if you have to whip up a lot of thank you cards!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!