Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

6.26.2013

Life lately has been nothing but house hunting! We are desperately trying to find a house that is within our budget and fits our family. We have seen 60+ houses, put in two offers that fell through and are still looking! :(

This card is one I made over a month ago, before all the craziness, to try and use up and showcase retiring products. I mixed some retiring colours with a long retired stamp set (Extreme Elements), Bigz Die (Stars #2) and a new stamp set & punch (Label Love & Artisan Punch).



It's a simple card, but wanted to share so that you know I'm still alive! haha I haven't even had much time to play with my new goodies! Wish me luck on finding a house so that I can relax a little and get back to what I love most!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!