Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.09.2013

Christmas in July Series - Post 2

Sorry for the delayed post today... dealing with house hunt craziness! If you missed my post yesterday (the first one in this series), you can find it here.

Today's card uses the hostess set, Simply Sketched. I fell in love with this set the moment I saw it! It's not a Christmas set. I comes with three images and three greetings, but none of them Christmas. I thought the branch could be used for Christmas with the right colouring. Check it out:



Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Stamps: Simply Sketched Hostess, Wacky Wishes (retired Hostess)
Tools: Big Shot, Petals-a-Plenty TIEF, Labels Framelits, Decorative Label Punch
Accessories: Dazzling Details, Vintage Faceted Buttons, Baker's Twine
I stamped the image on watercolour paper, coloured with a Blender Pen and then added Dazzling Details to the red berries. I fussy cut these by the way. :) The sentiment is from an old hostess set (Wacky Wishes) but you can easily swap this out with something else.

I added a little texture with an embossing folder & Core'dinations card stock and some of the fab Glimmer Paper.

Check back tomorrow for another card in this series.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!