Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.01.2013

Gold Elegance

I'll give you a break from the Christmas cards for today. Here is an elegant gold embossed card, inspired from the SU! Convention:

Paper: Modern Medley DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink: Black StazOn, Versamark
Stamps: Happy Day
Tools: Big Shot, Fun Flowers Bigz Die, Perfect Polk Dots TIEF, Heat Tool
Accessories: Very Vanilla Button
Techniques: Heat Embossing

I randomly stamped and heat embossed directly on the DSP with gold and did the same on the Very Vanilla pieces for my flower. I embossed the middle flower to break up all the gold embossing and instead of using the two smallest pieces from the die, I used a button that is also heat embossed in gold. Did you know you could do that?!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!