Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.15.2013

Pierced Ornaments

Today I have another Christmas card I created. The only stamp I used on this card is for the sentiment. The rest is paper pierced. Check it out:

Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso
Stamps: More Merry Messages
Tools: Big Shot, Stripes TIEF, Paper Piercing
Accessories: Jewels, Stitched
 Satin Ribbon
I used the ornament Paper Piercing Template to pierce my ornaments of choice. Once that was done, I used my Stampin' Write Markers to "connect the dots"... this gives the look of stitching. I fooled around a bit with my Blender Pen and moved some the ink around to give the ornaments some colour.

I added some ribbon to the top of each ornament and A LOT of bling with some jewels.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!