Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.19.2013

Using the Old

I don't know about you, but there are some items in my craft space that have been sitting there, unused, for years! I think this has happened more to me after becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator (since I try to use mostly SU! products), but I thought it was high time I used some of the paper flowers that have been staring at me for so long.




These cards were quite simple to make considering I went crazy on the flowers and nothing else, and I really like how they turned out. The flowers give a lot of dimension to the card so I didn't need to add much else, I thought.

I'm so happy that I finally used these flowers to make these pretty cards (made some other versions too)... and am especially happy that they are one less thing that I have to pack when we move in 5 weeks!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!