Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.18.2013

Why I Love Pinterest

Today's card is CASEd from Brian King (found on Pinterest). I just loved the look and altered it slightly to give it a Christmas feel.

Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Silver Glimmer
Tools: Big Shot, Lattice Bigz Die, Window Framelits
There is actually no stamping on this card! No sentiments either... I thought about making this a "blank" Christmas card so that people could write their own message and sentiment. It could therefore be used as a thank you card during the holidays or given to someone who doesn't celebrate the Christmas season.

Why do I love Pinterest? Because I often find out things like the Lattice Bigz Die and the Window Framelits fit perfectly together to create a beautiful card! Love it...

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!