Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.30.2013

Winter Sparkle

I bet it'll be hard for you to believe that I used the Dress Up Framelits for this Christmas card! Check it out:

Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Garden Green, Glimmer
Tools: Big Shot, TIEF: Snowburst, Elegant Lines, Woodgrain Bigz Die: Stars #2,
Framelits: Dress Up,
Edgelits: Adorning Accents

All month long I've been showing you Christmas cards I've created using non-Christmas stamp sets and it has really challenged me in a way that makes me look at all my product in a different light. I've got so many ideas for future series and cards...

Anyway, to get back to this card, I did use the Dress Up Framelits to create the tree:
Can you start to see the tree in the right image? All I did was cut the shape out from the middle point in the bust and just shaped it to be inline with the bottom skirt. I ran three more dresses through my Big Shot, moving the Framelit up approximately 1/4 inch each time so that I got the different layers. Once I had my four pieces, I ran them through the Big Shot again with the Elegant Lines TIEF and then popped each layer up with Dimensionals.

Hope you like and this will inspire you to look at your products differently too.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!