Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

7.20.2013

Working on the Road...

It's a busy life when you have a toddler and a newborn, so I often bring a small package of stuff to work on if I'm out and about at lessons and such. It helps me get some time to work, and it also generates interest...

As I was prepping cards for the upcoming holiday season, and building up my general inventory for sale, I created one "master" and then prepped several of the same card. I was dumping all the pieces to these cards in a bin so that I could assemble them later.

This weekend we headed up north and I brought my bin with me in the car to get working...


I pre-stamped, punched and embossed all the necessary pieces. I brought my snips, glue, Washi Tape and everything else I needed to get to work in the car ride. Here is the first of many cards I worked on:

Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Delightful Dozen
Tools: Heat Tool, Mosaic Punch, Punch Pack
Techniques: Heat Embossing

This card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest... I just had to use my new Washi Tape (sneak peek from the Holiday Catalogue!) and the Mosaic Madness stamp set that I just received. Yet another Christmas card that doesn't use a Christmas stamp set for the main images. Have I used one yet?!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!