Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.19.2013

M is for Merry

I created this card so long ago that I don't even remember now where these scraps are from, but this card was created based on scraps! Check it out:

Paper: Cherry Cobbler, WW, Gumball Green
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Stamps: Occasions Alphabet
Tools: Big Shot, Elegant Lines TIEF
, Labels Framelits, Merry Minis Punch Pack
Accessories: Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon
This card came together really easily since everything was in my scrap pile, there wasn't a lot I had to do. The only thing really was to punch the trees in the label and then I put the punched trees inside my card. Can't forget about the inside!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!