Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.06.2013

Silver Bow

This card was inspired by one found on Pinterest. I would love to give proper credit, but the name was hard to read and the picture wasn't linked... may be Debby Hughes? Anyway, here is my card:

Paper: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Glimmer Paper
Ink: Versamark (for heat embossing)
Stamps: Greetings of the Season
Tools: Big Shot, Stylish Stripes TIEF, Heat Tool
Techniques: Heat Embossing
Isn't this fun?! So simple too! The bow is made from two punched ovals, a banner & a button. Pretty eye-catching if you ask me. At first I just embossed my white with the Stylish Stripes TIEF, but felt it was too bland, so I added some cut strips of the red Glimmer Paper.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!