Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

8.17.2013

Stamp Cases Revamped

When SU! changed their wood-mount stamp cases with the release of their new catalogue this year, I was not only extremely excited, but also started to think of ways to use the old ones. When the ideas started flowing, I wanted more! Thanks to my lovely and generous sideline, Laura Bart, I got 100's. Here's one way I used them:


Last night we went to visit friends in their new home. I wanted to bring them a little something (naturally, cards) and wanted to package them up nicely and quickly. What did I use? Old stamp cases of course! A little Sticky Strip, some lovely Stitched Satin Ribbon in Midnight Muse and this box fit four of my note card packs and a card... that I didn't need an envelope for because of the clear case. :)

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!