Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

9.23.2013

Coral Floral for Sunday Stamps

I know, it's Monday and I'm late with my post! The truth is, I have come to realize that many of my photos were extremely dark. I spent yesterday retaking all my photos, and took several of this card. I was finally happy with it, but now dropping it into Blogger, it seems very off.


Paper: Pistachio Pudding, Naturals Ivory, Gold, Calypso Coral
Tools: Big Shot, Honeycomb TIEF, Blossom Punch, Boho Blossom Punch
Accessories: Pearls
Can I just say that I'm in love with Pistachio Pudding! Such a yummy colour, and I think that paired with Calypso Coral and Gold is a super sweet combination! I will definitely be using this one again.

This card is very simple. No stamping, just punching! I still had several flowers left over from a kit I had (that happened to be in Calypso Coral) and then all I did was pair some with some punches with the Blossom Punch. I punched one in the Pistachio Pudding layer to let the card base show through and then used the punched out flower for the inside of my card.


Be sure to check out what the rest of the Design Team has created over at Sunday Stamps and I hope you love this colour combo as much as I do!


Until next time, stay crafty!


Steph


4 comments:

  1. It may be simple but it is beautiful! I love that you used the punched out flower on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the front AND inside of your card. I agree with you about Pistachio Pudding; it's a wonderful color to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job with our colours :) I agree with Brenda, very cool that you recycled the punched image on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am loving our Sunday Stamps color combo Steph. Really like how you decorated the inside of your card too. Great way to highlight the calypso coral flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!