Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.19.2013

Gold Foil

I am so ridiculously busy prepping for my upcoming shows (first is this Monday), but I just had to show you this card I made last night:


I just about screamed when it was all put together. The Gold Foil in the Holiday Catalogue is TO DIE FOR! I've done a similar card to this a couple of years ago, but it doesn't even compare to this one. I hope you love it too... and feel the need to get some Gold Foil paper. Love all the gold (and usually I'm not a "gold" person). I even gold-embossed the inside message. ha.

I'll be stocking up on this stuff for sure!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE
Paper: Gold Specialty Paper, Gold Foil
Stamps: Love and Laughter
Tools: Big Shot, Manhattan Flower TIEF, Heat Gun

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!