Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.18.2013

Nothing But Embossing


So, if you don't know by now, I sell all my cards and today I have some quick and easy ones to show you. In fact, the reason for having ignored my Blog for the last several days is because I'm preparing for a big show on Monday.




After this year's retirement of colours and products, I was left with a lot of product, paper especially. I sold some off and have come up with several projects to help use up the remainder that I can no longer demonstrate with... but that I still love and can utilize in my card sales. Of course, I'd like to share these ideas with you too!

These cards are so simple and I love them! I went with tone-on-tone and each layer is embossed and popped up on the base. I have made several different varieties using many of my embossing folders, some specific to special occasions, like birthdays, and others like this one featured here that can be used for any occasion.

You can view most of my varieties here. I sell them in packs of three, with envelopes for $6.00.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE
Paper: Lucky Limeade
Tools: Big Shot, Manhattan Flower TIEF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!