Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

10.03.2013

Santa Suit

Here's a fun and cute card for ya:


The pieces were actually leftover from a gum packet covering that I created last year (yes, I kept the pieces for an entire year!). I never got around to putting them all together. Those gum packs were a bust - too time consuming and not very popular compared to my other offerings. But I think these cards will be a hit!

What do you think?

You can purchase them here in my online store.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph


RECIPE
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink: Real Red
Stamps: Delightful Decorations (retired)
Tools: Big Shot, Petals-a-Plenty TIEF, Curly Label Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch
Accessories: Glimmer Brads
Techniques:
Dry Embossing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!