Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

11.13.2013

So Frilly, I Love It!

It's been a while, I know. That's the story of my life right now. ;) Today I'm going to show you a card that I just love. I saw many examples floating around on several online forums and this is a combo of many of them, I was particularly inspired by Dani Dziama's card here.



Isn't the skirt to die for?! So frilly and feminine! I still had some mini cupcake-like wrappers from a kit from the last spring catalogue. They were actually meant to be flowers, but I wasn't feeling that. I cut each in half and then layered until I was happy with the look. 

I cut the figure using the Dress Up Framelits, added some ribbon and a clay flower on top of some embossing and the card was complete. I chose a sentiment that would be perfect for a bridal shower, but could also be used for a birthday or other similar occasion. 

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE:
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze, Regal Rose
Ink: Baja Breeze
Stamps: Petite Pairs
Tools: Big Shot, Clay Molds, Simply Pressed Clay, 1" & 1-1/4" Circle Punches, Modern Mosaic TIEF


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!