Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

1.22.2014

DSP Series: Card and Envie

This is Day 3 of my series on DSP and today I've created an adorably cute 3-½" x 5" card with coordinating envelope, all from DSP! This is made super easy with SU!'s Envelope Punch Board.


I made my card base from two scraps of card stock - Primrose Petals & Basic Grey and then layered with DSP. I accessorized with pearls and coordinating ribbon.

If you've been following along, I hope you're enjoying this series. Also, if you look back over the last several posts, have you noticed I've been using the same DSP and stamp set to make cards and projects for different occasions? Stay tuned for more on that also. :)

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE:
Paper: Primrose Petals, Basic Grey, Birthday Basics DSP
Ink: Basic Grey
Stamps: Petite Pairs
Tools: 1-¼" Circle Punch, Artisan Label Punch, Envelope Punch Board
Accessories: Pearls, Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!