Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

1.24.2014

DSP Series: Gift Bag

Today is my last post in my week-long series on using Designer Series Paper. If you've been following along, I hope you've enjoyed this series. If you're just joining in, you might want to check out the previous posts. :)

I've saved the best one for last! I created a mini bag with four 3x3 cards, four envelopes and five tags from just one piece of DSP. I based the bag off of my original creation here.



I won't go into too much detail here because I'll have a photo tutorial on creating this bag next week and you can also view the original post for my full bag by viewing the link above.

These are so quick and easy to put together and make great gifts! With just one piece of DSP and a few sheets of card stock, you can create a mini stationary set with cards and tags and the bag it all comes in can be reused also for a small gift. Do you love it?!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE:
Paper: Birthday Basics DSP, Card Stock: Naturals, Raspberry Ripple & Bermuda Bay
Tools: Modern Label Punch
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Mini 3-⅛" x 3-⅛" Whisper White Envelopes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!