Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

1.23.2014

DSP Series: OSW

Welcome back to Day 4 in my week-long series on using Designer Series Paper (DSP). If you missed the last few posts, you might want to go back to check them out. Today, I'm sharing with you a One Sheet Wonder (OSW). If you're not familiar, it's when you use one sheet of paper to create several projects.

Here is mine that I adapted from Mae Collins. The one I found on her Blog was in centimetres and I rounded the numbers because I prefer to work in inches.

I won't share the cards I created with this OSW today, but I will let you know that I was able to create 14 cards from just this one piece of 12x12 DSP. :) You can keep the cards very simple, or spruce them up a bit too with other embellishments. There are many, many possibilities with OSW cards and projects and I can see myself using this technique over and over again.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!