Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

1.21.2014

DSP Series: Post Card

Welcome back to my DSP Series. You can check out the first post yesterday. This one is along similar lines… it's a post card. Making post cards with DSP is very easy, really, you could just make one similar to the tags I made yesterday. I went a step further and used the Post Card Stamp Brush Set in My Digital Studio (MDS).


With the newer updates in MDS, you can crop and colour stamps to your liking. The Post Card Stamp Brush Set isn't quite as long as I wanted, so I cropped and pieced together two images to get the size I wanted. :) I fit four on a page, printed at home, cut and glued my DSP on the other side.

These are quick and easy too and no worries if you don't have an envelope on hand! For me, receiving a card in the mail is special, receiving a post card is also memorable.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE:
Paper: Naturals Card Stock, Birthday Basics DSP
Tools: MDS, Post Card Stamp Brush Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!