Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

1.20.2014

DSP Series: Tags

This week, I'm focusing on DSP - Stampin' Up!'s Designer Series Paper. They offer a great variety of double-sided, high quality 12x12 paper. It's awesome! The thing is, sometimes people don't know what to do with it. The first few posts this week will be simple projects and then we'll get into some more detailed ones.

First up, tags!


These ones are simple 2x3 inch tags. I simply cut some Naturals Card Stock, made a hanging tag from some coordinating ribbon and then glued DSP on the other side. So quick and simple, this took me less than five minutes! How cute would these be with a coordinating card and bag?! Stay tuned later in the week for some ideas. :) In the meantime though, you can check out one of my bags here.

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE:
Paper: Naturals Card Stock, Birthday Basics DSP
Accessories: Summer Starfruit Satin Stitched Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!