Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

1.15.2014

Watercolouring with Tissue Paper

If you missed my post yesterday, check it out because it'll explain how to do this technique. Today, I'm showing you a project I created with it.


Since I didn't get a lot of colour variation (and ended up with a lot of white space) in my paper, I cut the "good" pieces into 2-3/4"squares. I layered them on top of 3" square cards. The two colours that were prominent resembled closely to Wisteria Wonder and Calypso Coral, so those were the papers I used.

I created some coordinating envelopes using the awesome new Envelope Punch Board from Stampin' Up! and then included two sentiments with Dimensionals on the back for the recipient to choose either, or none for that matter, depending on the occasion.

I decided to individually package them. Not sure what I'll do with them yet. I've thought about randomly handing them out to people I meet or a "thank you" gift for customers who place orders with me. So many possibilities!!


Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!