Follow My Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

3.31.2014

Card Candy Gold

A couple months ago we did a "card candy" swap amongst our team. It was a lot of fun to put together different embellishments. Once we swapped, I came up with the idea to challenge ourselves to use the newly swapped embellies on projects for the following month. Here is one that I came up with:


Do you recognize some of the card elements from my post yesterday? Most of this card uses pieces from the Good As Gold Card Kit that you can earn for FREE during Sale-A-Bration. Today is the last day to order and take advantage of earning FREE PRODUCT!

I cut pieces from one of the gold envelope liners to get my stripes and also punched stars from it. I pulled the card base colour from the embellishment to tie it all together. I just love how this turned out with all the sparkle & shine. Can you see the gold reflecting on my photo mat?! Awesome!

Until next time, stay crafty!
Steph

RECIPE:
Paper: Crisp Canteloupe
Stamps: Banner Greetings
Kit: Good As Gold (only available until today!)
Tools: Star Punch (from Merry Minis Punch Pack), Banner Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I truly appreciate it and love reading what you have to say!